Saturday 2 May 2015

The Month In Books: April

So, I finally decided to start doing the monthly wrap up post that everyone else seems to be doing, this is not going to be in any way pretty looking nor will it be accurate, as I didn't really plan on doing this and now I can't locate some of the books and yeah. But hopefully this won't look too crappy!

SO! This month's been kinda meh for me to be honest, applied for a lot of acting gigs, haven't heard back, but I did apply for a really cool job that everyone will freak over if I get it but I'm not allowed to say what it is! HOPING SO BADLY THAT I GET THIS I CAN'T EVEN.

But anyways, on with the interesting part.....

What I've Won:

So, I've been really lucky this month, like really really lucky as you can see! 
I won proofs of  The Novice and 13 Days Of Midnight from Books With Bite! 
Aaaanndd I also won a copy of Talon along with a cool dragon egg necklace, a poster and a sampler of Rogue! 











What I've Received:

This month I received some totally awesome books and I'm so grateful to the publishers for hooking me up with them! 
The Fatal Flame and The Silvered Heart courtesy of Headline!
Skin and The Art of Baking Blind courtesy of Hodder!
Rogue courtesy of Mira Ink!
The Dead House from Orion!
The Watchmaker of Filigree Street courtesy of Bloomsbury!
Dave VS The Monsters: Emergence courtesy of Titan!
The Invasion of the Tearling from Bantam Press!
Maximum Ride Forever from Arrow!




Books I've Read: 

Okay so I haven't managed to read all that many books that I'm just reading for myself, I've mostly read review books, the one book I did read myself was Dark Vision. Even then I've only read this because I won the second book and I fancy reviewing it ahaha














Books I've Reviewed:

This month I've reviewed loads! I'm just gonna link to the review this time round instead of GoodReads soooo....
Code & Exposure and Terminal by Kathy Reichs
Angelfall by Susan Ee
Disclaimer by Renee Knight
Guns of the Dawn by Aidrian Tchaikovsky
Adamant by Emma L Adams
Havana Sleeping by Martin Davies
The Mage Winds by Mercedes Lackey
The Wicked Will Rise by Danielle Paige
Rogue by Julie Kagawa


What I'm Currently Reading:

So right now, I'm reading Dark Touch which I won from Del Ray, I just started it last night and I haven't got far in to it yet, but it's just as hilarious as the first one! I think I'll most likely review this one as well! 















What I'm Planning To Read Next: 

I haven't quite decided what I'm going to read yet, I'm HOPING to read The Summoner this month, as well as re-read Queen of The Tearling and then read Invasion of the Tearling,  then Maximum Ride Forever and An Ember in the Ashes, but it depends how much time I have.  I kinda review in the order they arrive and by release date so I'll definitely get Summoner and Maximum Ride done, but the others aren't out until a few months and I have other review books, and I'm kind of including these ones as "reading for pleasure" because I'm super excited about them and eager to get started.  But most importantly, I'm really hoping to start FINALLY finishing Game of Thrones this month. It's been ages, seriously.  OH and I should get Day Four read this month too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...