Wednesday 22 July 2015

Wishing For Wednesday #49

Hey guys!
This WFW is full of awesome. Like seriously. I mean, how am I supposed to wait until August?! These are literally pre-order so you can get your hands on them as soon as possible.
First up is one I came to hear about when everyone in the US was at the event that shall not be named because it causes me pain that I can never go. You all know what I mean. But yeah. I heard about it via that and when I heard it was to do with Alexander the Great? Sign me uuuuuppp!
Second is a sequel that I have eagerly been awaiting, and by eagerly I mean impatiently because the first book was totally awesome and I've been to excited for this book because I need questions answered and I need to know what happens next! Enjoy and swell your TBRs!

Legacy of Kings


Imagine a time when the gods turn a blind eye to the agony of men, when the last of the hellions roam the plains and evil stirs beyond the edges of the map. A time when cities burn, and in their ashes, empires rise.

Alexander, Macedonia’s sixteen-year-old heir, is on the brink of discovering his fated role in conquering the known world but finds himself drawn to newcomer Katerina, who must navigate the dark secrets of court life while hiding her own mission: kill the Queen. But Kat’s first love, Jacob, will go to unthinkable lengths to win her, even if it means competing for her heart with Hephaestion, a murderer sheltered by the prince. And far across the sea, Zofia, a Persian princess and Alexander’s unmet fiancĂ©e, wants to alter her destiny by seeking the famed and deadly Spirit Eaters.



Legacy of Kings is out August 18th, pre-order your copy...here!
Add it to your TBR....here!


The Paradox

Those who belong to the secret society called the Oversight know many things. They know cold iron will hold back the beasts in the darkness. They know it is dangerous to stand between two mirrors. And they know that, despite their dwindling numbers, it remains their duty to protect humanity from the supernatural. And vice versa.

But two of the society’s strongest members, Mr. Sharp and Sara Falk, are trapped in the world between the mirrors, looking for each other, searching for a way back home. What they discover there will have ominous consequences both for the Oversight and the world it protects, effects that will make them question everything they thought they knew.

The Paradox is out August 20th, pre-order your copy...here!
Add it to your TBR.....here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...