Thursday 24 December 2015

December Book Haul

Hey guys! Merry Christmas Eve! 
I very rarely do Book Hauls, I usually just chuck it all in with my wrap up, but things got a bit out of control this month! There's the dregs that arrived that I ordered from Black Friday and then there's the books I got really cheap, like half price and then there's more books that I got because I was having a rubbish day and I'm still waiting for other books to arrive and I didn't want my wrap up to be a million miles long SO Book Haul time! 


Yes. As you can see the book buying ban worked out fabulously. Oops? I can't resist pretty books, you all know I can't! 


Jackaby by William Ritter


Beastly Bones by William Ritter


Twenty Thousand Leagues Under The Sea by Jules Verne


Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte


The Snow Queen by Hans Christian Anderson


Dracula by Bram Stoker


Alice's Adventure's in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll


This Side of Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald


Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson
Buy 


The Adventures of Robin Hood by Roger Lancelyn Green


King Arthur and His Knights of the Round Table by Roger Lancelyn Green


Tales of the Greek Heroes by Roger Lancelyn Green
Add To TBR

And so concludes my December "I completely lost all control" book haul! This isn't including what I'm still waiting to arrive! Let me know YOUR December book hauls down in the comments! I hope you have a FANTASTIC Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...