Saturday 27 February 2016

February Book Haul

Haaaiiii guys! 
So this is really late, like this was supposed to go up Friday morning and ya know...it didn't. So sorry this is so late, I had a huge change of plans and didn't have time to sort the video like I thought I would! 
I'm still MIA with the photos as well right now, I'm hoping to be back to normal soon! But I'm getting in a stress a lot of the time about getting everything done and I'm 99.9% sure I'm allergic to something in my house but I'm not sure what, which sucks! 

Anyway, this video has a lot less information than usual because there are so many books so sorry it's not the usual book haul. 
Hope you still enjoy it though and let me know what you received in February down below! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...