Tuesday 9 February 2016

January Wrap Up

Hey guys! 
So I've had a bit of a stressful time lately, and I've been super busy, so this month there are no photos to go with my wrap up video, sorry guys! 
This month I read a large amount of books AGAIN so the video is kind of long, and there's a tonne of mini reviews in it for each of the books I talk about! 
All of the full, written reviews are up on my blog if you wanna know more about the books or see more of what I thought about them! My video about my thoughts on Pride and Prejudice is up on my YouTube channel as well! 
All the links that you'd need for the books are on the video as are the links to my other social media! 
Let me know what you read in January, down in the comments! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...