Friday 4 March 2016

March TBR

It's Maaarrcchhh!
Which means my birthday is really soon, yaaaayy! It also means my TBR will most likely be swelling even more so than it is now, so I'm hoping that I can get a fair few other books read this month in addition to my March TBR specifically....so that I can start lessening my TBR! This month's TBR is all review books as well as the usual classic and Harry Potter! So all the books will be reviewed on my blog at some point over the course of the month, Broken Sky is actually already up on my blog because I ended up reading it really fast! 

In addition to what's shown in the video, I had a couple of books arrive too late to include in the video, but I have some Little Black Classics courtesy of Penguin to review and Persuasion and The Woman in White courtesy of Alma Classics! 

I've really got some exciting reads this month, and I'm thrilled to read them! I managed to contain my usual  over excitement and manage to do a faster than usual, straight to the point video which I think you guys might like more than my longer videos where I'm talking too much! 

I  hope you guys enjoy the video, and let me know what's on your TBR's for the month, and what your classic of the month is if you're doing the 2016 Classics Challenge! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...