Wednesday 21 September 2016

Wishing For Wednesday #100

Hey guys! 
Happy Wednesdaaaay! 
I'm all over it this week, I've been so sucky lately with remembering to do this, and doing my other usual blog posts because I've been buried in a book. Seriously, I've been such a little reading gopher the past week or so, and I'm totally on a roll! Next month is going to be all Halloween all the time so brace yourselves! 

ANYWAY. The first book on my list is one of my anticipated sequels, and I'm so excited to get reacquainted with some Norse mythology! I seriously loved the first book, it was the first by the author that I read and I'm excited to get back to the world. Also THOOORR! 
Second up is the next book in a series that I love! I mean...I've only read the first book so far, the others are chilling on my shelf BUT I loved it and I plan on getting to the other books soon, like a Finish it February but not in February kind of thing, and book 5 is out so it's kind of the perfect excuse, right!? 

The Hammer of Thor 

Thor's hammer is missing again. The thunder god has a disturbing habit of misplacing his weapon - the mightiest force in the Nine Worlds. But this time the hammer isn't just lost, it has fallen into enemy hands. If Magnus Chase and his friends can't retrieve the hammer quickly, the mortal worlds will be defenseless against an onslaught of giants. Ragnarok will begin. The Nine Worlds will burn. Unfortunately, the only person who can broker a deal for the hammer's return is the gods' worst enemy, Loki - and the price he wants is very high.

The Hammer of Thor is out October 4th, pre-order your copy...here
Add it to your TBR...here






Shadows of Self 

Shadows of Self shows Mistborn’s society evolving as technology and magic mix, the economy grows, democracy contends with corruption, and religion becomes a growing cultural force, with four faiths competing for converts.

This bustling, optimistic, but still shaky society now faces its first instance of terrorism, crimes intended to stir up labor strife and religious conflict. Wax and Wayne, assisted by the lovely, brilliant Marasi, must unravel the conspiracy before civil strife stops Scadrial’s progress in its tracks.

Shadows of Self will give fans of The Alloy of Law everything they’ve been hoping for and, this being a Brandon Sanderson book, more, much more.

Shadows of Self is out October 6th, pre-order your copy...here
Add it to your TBR...here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...