Tuesday 4 April 2017

Review: The Little Prince


Rating: 4/5
Buy or Borrow: Buy 
Source: Copy courtesy of the publisher! 

When a pilot crash-lands in the Sahara Desert he meets a stranger - a little prince - who has arrived on Earth from an entirely different planet. By listening to the prince's stories and his questions about the world, it becomes clear to the pilot that truths about life can reveal themselves in the most unlikely of places. 

Somehow I've gone through my entire life without having read this classic...I don't even know how? What an epic fail! I know a lot of you guys love this book, so I was excited to finally read it and I managed to read it in one go and super fast because you know...not many pages! 

I loved this edition, the cover is completely gorgeous, and there are some brilliant illustrations throughout the book that are the originals, I'm fairly sure! I have to say, I really loved the dedication at the front of this book and I hardly ever read those! I enjoyed the storytelling style of the author, and it was a fun little story to read! I love how the author makes all these comments about how adults wouldn't understand because of this or that, and wouldn't understand in the same way a child does! I'm kind of really sad that I never read this as a child! 

The Little Prince is beautiful simple, and it has a fantastic message behind it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...