Monday 9 April 2018

Graphic Novels: The Despicable Deadpool



The Despicable Deadpool 
Rating: 4/5
Buy or Borrow: Buy
Source: Copy courtesy of the publisher! 

To be honest I don't think I'll ever nor find Deadpool completely freaking hilarious. He's such a snarky asshole an he always has a comeback and half the time he's just so damn right. This volume is action packed and time travel-ly with some dinosaurs and vampires thrown in and it leaves on quite the interesting note. 

To be honest with you guys, I don't think I'll ever not find Deadpool completely freaking hilarious. He's such a snarky a-hole and he always has a comeback and half the time he's just so damn right with his snarky little comments. I found myself laughing out loud or at least chuckling so many times while I was reading this volume. "Oh Deadpool" is pretty much my catchphrase when I was reading this! 

This volume is action packed and time travelly with some dinosaurs and vampires thrown in and it leaves off on quite the interesting note. As for the art, it was brilliantly drawn, and I enjoyed the colour palette and how it changed depending on the setting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...